The Calgary Airport Authority is on the hunt for talented artists to perform holiday music at YYC. To learn more about our holiday music program and submit a demo visit: http://www.yyc.com/en-us/businessatyyc/musicprogramsubmission.aspx
MUSIC PROGRAM SUBMISSION
The Calgary Airport Authority is thrilled to present its first-ever Holiday Music Program at Calgary International Airport (YYC). We’re on the hunt for a variety of talent to perform holiday music at YYC during our busiest travel season. Your music will fill the terminal and bring cheer to the more than 55,000 passengers who travel through the airport each day.
Intrigued? Submit a link to your demo using the form below by November 13. Those chosen will be scheduled to perform at YYC between December 14 and 24 (exact times to be determined).
Performances will be provided an honorarium based a sliding scale system:
- $168 – Individual performance
• $280 – Duo
• $392 – Trio
• $504 – Foursome
- Must perform holiday music
• Must perform family-friendly songs
• Must play for a minimum of two hours
• Provide your own equipment, YYC will provide a stage and electrical power
• Must be able to get to and from the airport, YYC will provide free parking
• Must be 18 or older or have parental consent
• Must agree to be captured on video or have their photo taken for promotion on our social channels
• No busking
We’re looking forward to working with the talented Calgary music community and spreading holiday cheer at YYC!