The Music Performance Trust Fund will soon be accepting applications and now has 3 separate FUNDS available for access:
- Regular Funding: these applications are made through the Sec-Treasurer (S.T.) and are deducted from the Local’s allocation.
- You can apply for events such as Communities, Education, and Medical Facilities.
- All of these are at 50% co-sponsorship.
- MusicianFest: This program is for single musicians who perform in Seniors’ facilities. These applications are made through the S.T. and are fully funded by MPTF. MPTF also requests a letter or email from the facility authorizing the performance and how the seniors would view the performance.
- Educational Initiative Program: You must submit a proposal first before being approved. Send proposals to the S.T. for processing. Please note that this MPTF fully funded program has limited resources and your proposal should include the following:
- NUMBER OF CONCERTS & A LIST OF CONFIRMED DATES
- AGE GROUP TARGET
- ACTIVITIES FOR STUDENTS
- NUMBER OF MUSICIANS
- TYPE OF MUSIC
- COST DETAILS (MUSICIANS, CARTAGE, ETC)
- APPROXIMATE NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO WILL EXPERIENCE THE MUSIC
- GOAL: WHAT DO YOU EXPECT TO ACCOMPLISH FROM THIS PERFORMANCE?
*Important - MPTF needs promotional photos of your performances for their website and Facebook page.
**Contact the office for further information on the process email@example.com